Spinach and Tofu Stir-Fry
Mix together spinach, ginger, tofu, and a little chili oil for a tasty stir-fry.
- ¼ cup low-sodium organic vegetable (or chicken) broth
- 1 thin slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (14-oz.) container firm tofu, cubed
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 dash chili oil (optional)
Combine broth, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl; mix well.
Add tofu; toss gently to blend. Marinate, covered, for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade. Set aside.
Heat wok (or medium nonstick skillet) on medium heat. Add reserved marinade, tofu, soy sauce, and chili oil (if desired); cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
Add spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds, or until spinach is wilted.
Great served on top of brown rice.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023