Brighten up your morning with this tangy shake made with pineapple, sunflower seeds, and golden raisins.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
- ¼ cup frozen, canned, or fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp. raw sunflower seed kernels
- 1 Tbsp. golden raisins
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place almond milk, Shakeology, pineapple, sunflower seeds, raisins, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023