Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Love sweet potato fries? Here’s a healthier way to enjoy them.
- 2 large yams, peeled, cut into ½-inch thick lengthwise batons
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- Sea salt (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Heat oven to 400° F.
Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat
Season with chili powder and salt; toss gently to coat.
Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until brown and tender.
Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023