Salted Caramel Shakeology
Transform creamy Vanilla Shakeology from basic (but delicious!) to bold with two simple ingredients. A teaspoon of caramel extract and a dash of sea salt make this simple smoothie taste like a gourmet Salted Caramel milkshake. Try this recipe with Chocolate or Café Latte Shakeology.
Real caramel is a sticky concoction of butter, cream, and sugar that is not part of a healthy diet. With caramel extract, you can enjoy the same sweet and buttery flavor in your smoothies and other healthy treats without any of the guilt. Look for it in the baking aisle of your supermarket near the vanilla extract.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp. pure caramel extract
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, extract, and salt in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023