Lentil Lime Salad
Lentils are filling because they are packed with protein and fiber. This delicious salad can be eaten as is, or served atop leafy greens.
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin (to taste; optional)
- Ultimate Reset herbal seasoning blend or fresh herbs like basil and oregano (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Combine lentils, carrot, cilantro, oil, lime juice, Braggs Liquid Aminos, salt (if desired), cumin (if desired), and seasoning blend (if desired) to lentils; toss gently to blend.
Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Tip: Learn how to cook lentils here.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023