Greek Chicken Salad
Put in between bread, in a grain wrap or if you are looking for the healthiest way to serve, wrap in a big collard green leaf for a low carb meal.
- 2 cups chilled New Seasons Market roasted chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers, seeded
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, diced
- 1 package New Seasons Market cucumber labneh
- Pita or flat bread
In a mixing bowl add chopped chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion, and Kalamata olives.
Add New Seasons Market cucumber labneh and stir to combine.
Chill for one hour prior to serving on the Pita or other flat bread.