Need something easy and super-nutritious for a side dish or a quick snack? Try this crunchy raw salad, featuring broccoli and juicy bites of apple.
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups julienne-cut Honeycrisp apple
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. broccoli slaw
Here are your Instructions:
Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, sugar, lemon rind, and salt in a large bowl. Add apple, onion, and broccoli slaw; toss to coat.
Credit: Cooking Light
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023