Loaded Baked Omelet Muffins
These easy, mini baked omelets are perfect to make ahead for the week. This recipe uses some of my favorite omelet ingredients but you can switch it up and add whatever you like or have on hand.
If you want to make these for Valentine’s Day, you can bake them in heart shaped muffin tins.
Omelet muffins are perfect for meal prep. Make them ahead and freeze or refrigerate the rest. Omelet muffins will keep in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
How to freeze omelet muffins:
To freeze omelet muffins for the month, let them cool then remove from the muffin tin. Flash freeze them, then transfer to freezer-safe bags, label, and freeze.
How to reheat omelet muffins:
To reheat, pop them in the microwave for 1 minute or until warm.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 9 large whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper
- 3 strips cooked chopped bacon
- 3 tbsp thawed frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp diced onion
- 3 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 oz shredded cheddar
Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper.
Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Fill and place tins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set.
More ways to make Omelet Muffins:
You can fill them with anything you like in your omelets! A few variations:
- Omit the cheese to make them Paleo or Whole30
- Add chopped cooked chicken sausage and cheddar cheese
- Try my Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins
- Use ham, swiss and bell peppers for a Western Omelet
- Add leftover cooked leafy greens like Swiss Chard
Here’s a video to see how easy they are to make:
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 2 omelets
Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 2
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 165 calories
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 41g
- Cholesterol: 288mg
- Sodium: 267mg
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 14g
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023