Holiday Spice Oatmeal
Spices go a long way in transforming a recipe. In this recipe for Holiday Spice Oatmeal, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon infuse simple oats with those classic holiday flavors. It’s sure to warm you up on a chilly winter morning.
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ground turmeric (optional)
- 1 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Here are your instructions:
Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add oats; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and turmeric (if desired); mix well. Let oatmeal stand 1 minute before serving.
Divide evenly between four serving bowls; top each evenly with honey (if desired) and milk.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023