Double Chocolate No-Bake Vegan Brownies
This summer, spare yourself from the extra heat of the hot oven with these incredibly satisfying no-bake brownies! And guess what, they’re vegan too!
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
Combine banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Press chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour so that brownies set.
Cut into sixteen brownies.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020