This simple salsa is great on top of protein or as part of a healthy snack.
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper (or red bell pepper or yellow bell pepper), chopped
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 12 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano leaves (to taste; optional)
Combine tomato, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and oregano (if desired) in a medium bowl; mix well.
Credit: Team Beachbody
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 2 g
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023