Chicken Ciabatta Sandwiches with Homemade Chicken Patties
Make your own delicious chicken patties seasoned with garlic and spices and build them into a memorable sandwich with Swiss cheese and whole grain ciabatta rolls.
- 1 lb. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into chunks
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. ground cumin 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 whole grain ciabatta rolls, cut in half
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 slices medium tomato
- 4 thin slices medium red onion
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese (about 1 oz.)
Here are your instructions:
Combine chicken, carrot, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and cumin in a large bowl; mix well.
Form chicken mixture into 4 patties. Set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
Add patties; cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat.
Top bottom of each ciabatta with 1 tsp. mustard, chicken patty, 2 tomato slices, 1 onion slice, 1 slice of cheese, and top of each ciabatta.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023