Breakfast Caprese with Pesto
This filling egg-white omelet has only 121 calories per serving, but packs a whopping 18 grams of protein to start your morning right. Make it extra-special with this easy homemade basil pesto.
- 4 large egg whites (½ cup)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 slice medium tomato
- ½ oz fresh mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- ½ tsp. prepared pesto sauce
Here are your instructions:
Place egg whites in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium-low heat.
Add egg whites; cook for 1 minute. Do not stir. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until set.
Top with tomato, cheese, and pesto. Gently fold in half.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023