Tasty watermelon and banana get a protein boost from Greek yogurt in this simple smoothie recipe.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- ¼ medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place water, yogurt, watermelon, banana, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023