Vegan Orange Cherry Muffins
These vegan orange cherry muffins are delightfully sweet, fruity, and simple to make! The focused fruit flavors of orange, cherry, and banana make them a healthy go-to.
Vegan Orange Cherry Muffins. If you’re vegan, you’re probably thinking yaaaaaaas! If you’re not a vegan you’re probably think, um no. But, hear me out. Because I know this is going to sound crazy, but vegan baked goods are some of the fluffiest, moistest, most delicious baked goods I’ve ever tried. And I’ve tried a lot of baked treats.
Autumn Calabrese and her brother Chef Bobby Calabrese have rounded out the rest of the recipe using gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder, chopped walnuts, sea salt, ground flaxseed, vanilla, maple syrup, orange juice, peanut butter, and of course, orange zest and cherries.
- 1 banana, large, very rip
- 6 oz. cherries, fresh
- 2 oranges, medium
- 1 bag ground flaxseed
- 1 bag walnuts, raw, chopped
- 1 jar all-natural peanut butter
- 1 bag all-purpose flour, gluten-free
- 1 bag almond flour
- 1 can baking powder
- 1 bottle extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1 bottle maple syrup, Grade B
- 1 jar sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 bottle pure vanilla extract
- 1 can nonstick cooking spray
Here are your instructions:
To get the full recipe, including ingredient amounts and step-by-step instructions, watch the FIXATE episode on Beachbody On Demand!
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Sugar: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 266 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023