Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Sandwich
With this sandwich, Thanksgiving doesn’t just have to happen once a year.
If you’re counting calories, you may want to consider enjoying the sandwich open-faced style and using only one slice of bread instead of two.
- 2 slices sprouted whole grain bread
- ½ oz. brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. sliced roasted turkey breast
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce, no sugar added
- ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. olive oil
Here are your instructions:
Top one slice of bread with cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce, thyme, and second slice of bread. Set aside.
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Add sandwich; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip, cook for 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheese has melted.
Tip: Sandwich can be grilled without oil in a counter-top two-sided grill or panini maker.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023