Super Green Smoothie
Green smoothies are a popular way to pack a ton of important nutrients into one meal. This recipe takes things to a new level by adding Shakeology to this delicious blend of healthy fruits and veggies. This recipe is a surefire way to kick start your day with energy. Try it with Vanilla or Greenberry Shakeology.
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled, cut into chunks
- ¼ medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. finely grated orange peel (orange zest)
- 1 cup ice
Here are your instructions:
Place water, Shakeology, spinach, kiwi, banana, orange peel, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023