Super Green Egg Cups
21 Day Fix and Popeye-approved, this egg cup recipe is loaded with three types of green vegetables. Wanna go really crazy? Sprinkle these with chopped chives.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped raw spinach
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
Combine almond milk and eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Evenly divide broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers between prepared muffin cups.
Evenly pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.