Sliced Peach and Heirloom Tomato Salad
If you’ve never tried ripe summer peaches and tomatoes together, you’re in for a treat! These two ingredients make a perfect sweet and savory pair. In this recipe, they get extra zing from feta cheese and fresh mint.
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped mint (or basil, chives, or parsley)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- 4 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
Here are your instructions:
Combine oil, vinegar, mint, salt, and pepper in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Arrange peaches and tomatoes on a large serving platter.
Drizzle evenly with dressing.
Top evenly with cheese.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023