This is not your average quesadilla! It is stuffed with pepper jack cheese and spiced pumpkin puree with all the trimmings! All for only 269 calories per serving.
- 1 (8-inch) whole wheat tortilla
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 3 tbsp. pepper Jack (or mozzarella) cheese (¾ oz.)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. pico de gallo (or chunky tomato salsa)
- 1 tbsp. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Spread half of tortilla with pumpkin; stopping ½-inch from edge.
Top with chili powder, cumin, and cheese; fold in half.
Heat nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat.
Add tortilla; cook, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
Place on serving plate. Top with salsa and yogurt. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023