Peanut Butter Banana and Berry Toast
Here’s a cute breakfast or snack idea! Take a piece of whole-grain toast, spread your favorite nut butter on top, and add some berries to create a flag.
- 2 tsp. all-natural almond butter
- 1 slice whole grain bread, toasted
- 11 fresh blueberries
- 12 fresh raspberries
- ¼ medium banana, cut in half lengthwise, cut into ½-inch slices
Here are your instructions:
Spread almond butter evenly on toast.
To create a fruit flag, place five raspberries in a line parallel to the bottom of bread.
Place banana slices above raspberries.
Repeat with raspberries.
Place one banana slice on right side above raspberries.
Place two raspberries above banana slice.
Place one banana slice above raspberries.
Create a square of blueberries on the upper left corner. Serve.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023