Oatmeal with Ginger and Molasses
Give your breakfast a nutrient boost with molasses. It’s loaded with minerals and is an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. pure molasses
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Add oats; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add cinnamon and ginger; mix well. Let oatmeal stand for 1 minute before serving.
Divide evenly between two serving bowls; top each evenly with molasses and raisins.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023