Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Mint chip ice cream gets a #21DayFixApproved makeover that would make Popeye proud. Made with whole fruit, coconut milk, and mini chocolate chips, it gets it’s vibrant hue from a secret ingredient.
- 1 medium banana cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Here is your instructions:
Place banana in plastic or glass dish with lid; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place coconut milk and spinach in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
Add frozen banana and extracts. Blend until smooth.
Add chocolate chips; mix well with a spoon or rubber spatula.
Pour into a freezer-safe container; freeze until set.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023