Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
Summer is best served with a side of citrus; the bright, invigorating flavors add excitement to any dish without extra calories or salt.
This recipe for lemon-garlic chicken thighs is a terrific way to eat protein when the weather is warm and you’re feeling like something substantial yet light.
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 lbs. raw chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (about 8 thighs)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges (for garnish; optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Combine lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a nonreactive dish. Add chicken; cover and marinate, in refrigerator, for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Remove chicken from dish, reserving marinade. Arrange in a shallow baking pan lightly coated with spray.
Pour reserved marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake, basting the first 20 minutes with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. Discard any leftover marinade.
Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley if desired.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023