Healthier Turkey Hash
This healthy turkey hash has much less oil and sodium than traditional corned beef hash.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 medium potato, peeled, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey, onion, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until turkey browns and onion is translucent.
Add potato, oregano, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper if desired; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 10 minutes, or until potato is tender.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023