Crunchy Spicy Shredded Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Sweet pineapple and crunchy radishes go perfectly with tender, slow-cooked pork loin in these mouth-watering tacos.
- 1 lb. raw pork loin, boneless, visible fat removed, cut into 4 large pieces
- 1 (7-oz.) can sliced jalapeños (optional)
- 1½ cups tomatillo salsa (or salsa verde)
- ½ cup finely cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 8 corn tortillas (or 6-inch whole wheat tortillas), warm
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
Here are your instructions:
Place pork loin, jalapenos, and tomatillo salsa in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until pork is no longer pink and shreds easily.
Remove pork from liquid. Cool for 20 minutes. Shred pork, discarding any visible fat.
Combine pineapple, shallots, lime juice, and cumin; mix well. Set aside.
Top each tortilla evenly with pork, salsa, and radishes.