Cod with Herbed Pea Relish
Top simply seasoned cod fillets with a fresh spring relish of peas, shallots, capers
- 1 cup thawed frozen green peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make It :
Combine peas, oregano, shallots, capers, lime juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp. kosher salt over cod fillets.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high.
Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and cod; cook 4 minutes per side.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023