Cauliflower Pumpkin Casserole
This combination of cauliflower and pumpkin sauce has all the comfort of a creamy casserole without the fat!
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground white pepper (to taste; optional)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place cauliflower on baking sheet that has been lightly coated with spray.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Bake for 24 to 28 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside.
While cauliflower is cooking, bring almond milk to a boil in medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add cheese, pumpkin, and mustard; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended.
Add cauliflower; mix well.
Pour cauliflower minute into 8 x 8-inch casserole dish that has been lightly coated with spray.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023