Broiled Grapefruit with Orange Liqueur
A little orange liqueur and a touch of cinnamon transforms an ordinary grapefruit into a gourmet dessert. This broiled grapefruit recipe has only 54 calories per serving!
- 2 medium grapefruit, cut in half, sectioned
- 4 tsp. orange-flavored cognac liqueur (like Grand Marnier)
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
Here are your instructions:
Preheat broiler on high.
Place grapefruit halves in medium baking pan.
Drizzle grapefruit with liqueur.
Position oven rack so that grapefruit is about 2 inches from the broiler; broil for about 3 to 5 minutes, watching carefully so they don’t burn.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Give Your Goals a Punch - February 21, 2020
- Turmeric Talk - February 13, 2020
- Limited Time to Exercise? Some Time Management Talk - January 23, 2020