It’s time to up your breakfast game and think outside of the cereal box. Who says you can’t have a salad for breakfast? We topped hearty greens with breakfast favorites, egg and bacon. We love the added crunchiness of the sunflower seeds and turkey bacon with the tenderness of the soft-boiled egg and tomatoes. If you don’t already love breakfast, you will now! In fact, you’ll want to eat this salad for lunch and dinner, too!
- 2½ cups chopped kale
- ¼ medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 tbsp. all-natural vinaigrette salad dressing (your flavor choice)
- ½ ripe medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 soft-boiled large eggs, peeled, cut in half
Here are your instructions:
Combine kale, onion, tomato, sunflower seeds, and turkey bacon in a large serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Drizzle with salad dressing; toss gently to blend.
Top salad with avocado and eggs.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023