Black Bean Salad
Corn, black beans, red bell pepper, and cilantro become best friends in this super-simple salad. Fresh lime juice ties everything together as a bright, citrus dressing that adds almost no calories. It can be eaten right away, but tastes even better after chilling for an hour or two.
This colorful salad has only 5 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. It makes enough servings for a week of delicious side dishes or snacks, so it’s terrific for meal prep. Get other colorful meal prep ideas here.
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn, rinsed, drained
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
Here are your instructions:
Combine beans, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle bean mixture with lime juice; toss gently to blend.
Chill, covered, in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Flour Chooses - March 10, 2023
- Coffee Time - March 3, 2023
- A Plate Full of Colors - February 24, 2023