Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
Get your camera ready – this is definitely an Instagram-worthy recipe. Not only do smoothie bowls look gorgeous, but they taste incredible, too! This banana and berries smoothie bowl has the added benefit of being made with Strawberry Shakeology (but you can use any flavor you like). The sliced almonds and chia seeds that adorn this bowl give it texture and healthy omega-3 fats. Although smoothie bowls aren’t as travel-friendly as drinks, they’re a great way to switch up your morning routine, especially if you have some extra time to sit down and enjoy the meal.
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ large banana, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp. sliced raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
Here are your instructions:
Place almond milk, Shakeology, blueberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with remaining blueberries, banana, blackberries, almonds, and chia seeds; serve immediately.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023