Baked Vanilla Oatmeal with Nutmeg
Mix a few ingredients in seconds then put them in the oven. When you’re ready for work, your breakfast is ready to eat. And it’s delicious. Add a chopped apple for even more flavor, and delicious bites of fruit (this will change the nutritional profile).
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
Combine oats, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine almond milk, extract, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top has browned.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023