Avocado Toast with Tomatoes
Simple, healthy, and super tasty. Try this take on avocado toast the next time you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a nutritious snack.
- 1 ripe medium avocado, mashed
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh lime (or lemon) juice
- 4 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Here are your instructions:
Combine avocado, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a medium bowl; mash until well mixed and slightly chunky.
Evenly spread avocado onto each slice of toast. Top evenly with tomatoes.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Motivation through Willpower - May 26, 2023
- Benefits of Working Out - May 19, 2023
- Helpful Cleaning Hacks - May 12, 2023